Seeking a Sea Change, trek the Great South West Walk, Bridgewater Bay’s rugged coastline, or have lunch overlooking the ocean, if you so choose. Waterskiing the Lakes or surfing famous Black Nose point.
Join the Young Professionals for networking opportunities-sport, adventure & social. With a choice of private and public primary and secondary schools and South West TAFE, the combination of coastal, rural, and low-density urban living makes Portland an ideal place to work, live and raise a family.
Active Health Portland currently has a vacancy for a:
• General Practice within the framework of a multidisciplinary practice/team focusing on both systematic chronic disease management and acute care
• Optional procedural work in Public Health Service Urgent Care Centre, Surgery, Obstetrics, Anaesthetics and/or with local Aboriginal Health Service
• Optional admitting rights to Public Health Service supported by medical and surgical specialists
• Teaching practice opportunities to both teach and learn
• Practice team approach (have your opinion valued in the running of the practice)
• Generous salary (percentage of billings) with salary packaging benefits
• Continuous Professional Development (CPD) support
Key Selection Criteria:
• Experience as a vocationally registered GP
• Registration as a medical practitioner with AHPRA
For enquiries please contact:
Michelle Emmerson on 03 5522 1200
or email email@example.com